Hey everyone! The sun is shining and because today is going to feel like 95F I thought I would share some of my summer favorites with you!
Product descriptions counter clockwise:
- Chacos – Last year I bought my first pair of Chaco sandals and I fell in love immediately. Not only are they super cute but they provide custom support for every type of foot, including high arch support for feet like mine! I have started spreading the word about these sandals because they will keep your feet happy all year long! You can buy sandals like mine here!
- Hawaiian Tropic – This is my favorite brand of sunscreen and suntanning products because it smells great and doesn’t leave your skin super greasy!
- Yeti 30oz Rambler Tumbler – Ivy and Declan became obsessed with Yeti’s in the past year, so I took the plunge and bought one for myself! This is not your typical cup, which explains the hefty price tag. This tumbler keeps my ice cubes without melting so my drinks are never watered down, perfect for my pink lemonade! To see more colors or to buy yourself a tumbler click here!
- Hair ties – I always have some extra hair ties with me in the summer especially because we have a jeep! I made these ribbon hair ties out of some headbands!
- High waisted bikini bottoms – High waisted bikini have started making their comeback and this year the trend will continue. I picked up these bottoms while shopping in Toronto at the Gap!
- Sunnies – Because I just got contacts I can finally buy nonprescription sunglasses! Big and bold are in this year so keep an eye out for some cute specs you can add to your accessory closet! I picked up these sunnies at my local winners!
- Floppy Hat – This floppy hat is not only super cute but it was only $5 at Target! Hats are not only the perfect way to cover up beach hair, but they are a good sun protector!
- A good summer book – I have read The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han every summer since I started high school. I recommend this to every girl who needs a quick and fun read for the beach! Click here to pick up a copy!
So there you have it, the things you won’t see me without this summer! I hope you’re all enjoying the weather as much as I am and wishing you a fabulous week!